Thursday, April 21, 2011

An actually (potentially) INTERESTING D&D comic book [NERDAGE]

Normally I am almost 100% against D&D or other RP related comics.  I haven't read any that are particularly exciting and go beyond making a comic about a specific RPG for the sake of making a comic about that RPG.  It's the same with video-game tie ins to movies (accept American History X, the game: the curb-stomp mechanics were sublime). 
 
This however I think I can get behind
 
This frame alone sells me:
 
 
They aren't just orphans - they are orphans with DISEASES...a common foe in more adventures then I would care to admit (None of which I'm proud of, LOL). 
I will probably be going to the comic store this week/weekend and when I do I will be looking for this title. 
 
That is all...move along, people, nothing to see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment