Friday, March 26, 2010

Link to the Weekend #3

Sorry haven't posted anything this week, have some ramblings to throw on paper, but work was a little bit hectic and didn't find the time. However, as Friday has struck us once again a creeping lack of motivation has crawled into and dominated the office. Everyone, including myself, is far more interested in pretending to be busy until we can go home then getting any legitimate work done.

If only they'd been gunned down these two could have been Darwin award nominees:

More proof Facebook is trying to systematically destroy human civilization

New Swiss sci-fi movie called 'Cargo'. Caught the trailer of it and then lost it, luckily I found it here on a site that I can actually access from work. It looks pretty epic for a film shot with about half the budget of District 9 (which was awesome) or Paranormal Activities (which sucked).

And on a similiar line as 'Cargo', all the talk of Aliens and the new Predators movie eventually led me to this: a lovable childrens classic which I really wish I could have had as a kid :)

And finally...

No comments:

Post a Comment